back


Walton on Thames RF366.



Walton on Thames Photo: a fantastic Walton on Thames Photograph Featuring RF366.

Photograph Taken On Sunday, April 9, 1995


In December 1952 RF366 (MXX 8) was one of nine vehicles which entered service at Hounslow (AV) garage. These were used to convert route 237 from LT class singledeckers. This route ran from Hounslow to Chertsey and required eight service vehicles and an additional spare. RF366 was re-seated from 4l to 39, converted for one man operation, fitted with platform doors and re-classified l/2RF5/3 in March 1965. Final allocation was at Kingston (K) garage and withdrawal occurred in April 1976. Four months later it was acquired by Peckham Garage Sports Club, London, S.E.15 for non-psv use. Regularly observed by the photographer at this location it passed to a Kent based preservationist in July 1985. Here it is seen at the Cobham Bus Museum Bus Gathering at Apps Court Farm, Walton-on-Thames on April 9th 1995.View image on Flickr

Walton on Thames media gallery

why not have a look at some of the Walton on Thames videos and photos, you may even spot yourself! As an ideal antidote to rainy days.
 Walton on Thames Restaurants Walton on Thames Pictures Walton on Thames Restaurants Walton on Thames Videos