back


Walton on Thames RF433.



Walton on Thames Photo: a fantastic Walton on Thames Photograph Featuring RF433.

Photograph Taken On Sunday, June 19, 1994


RF433 entered service at West Green (WG) garage in February 1953. It was one of 22 which replaced 5Q5 class vehicles on route 233 between Finsbury Park and Northumberland Park. Not converted for omo it remained a 4l seat 2RF2 until withdrawal at Leyton (T) in April 1971. It was one of four (RF433/5/51/74) which were sold to the London Borough of Waltham Forest, London E.17 in 1972. Numbered 3350-3 respectively all had been withdrawn by the end of 1975. RF433 (MXX 410) then saw use with Fractional H.P. Motors Ltd., (Framco), St. Leonards from August 1978 until February 1980 and after 14 months in store was sold to Brakell (dlr), Cheam. Hired to farmers for use in transporting fruit pickers during l981/2 it went into preservation in October 1983. Here it is seen attending the Cobham Bus Museum Bus Gathering at Apps Court Farm in Walton-on-Thames on June 19th 1994.View image on Flickr

Walton on Thames media gallery

why not have a look at some of the Walton on Thames videos and photos, you may even spot yourself! As an ideal antidote to rainy days.
 Walton on Thames Restaurants Walton on Thames Pictures Walton on Thames Restaurants Walton on Thames Videos